Thursday, July 2, 2009

1 Yes, I know I need to add more explanations and align the existing ones with the pictures. Sorry for the delay, but I need to get to supper with Gene & Sharon Rague.

 
2 Up at 6, breakfast at the hotel coffee shop, then 7:30 bus to the Good News Gospel Sing performance at 9. Our performance went great.

 
3 Picture okay?

 
4 Picture okay?


5 Picture okay?


6 Picture okay?










10 Then changed back to "street clothes" and spent afternoon at the quartet semi-finals where the top 20 quartets performed - lots of good singing.


7 Picture okay?


8 Jim, Bob, John


9 Jim, Bob, Roger

11 Finally met up with Gene & Sharon Rague from San Diego and had a wonderful supper and lots of good conversation. But I forgot to take a picture of us at supper. I could kick myself.

1 comment: